NOXUBEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol confirms a Noxubee County man died in a Neshoba County crash Sunday.
According to MHP reports, the collision happened Sunday afternoon sometime near 3:51 p.m. on Highway 15 North near County Road 573 near Philadelphia.
Two vehicles were involved.
One vehicle was a Nissan, driven by 65-year-old Tommie Orr of Shuqualak. He was driving northbound on Highway 15.
The second vehicle was a Ford, driven by 60-year-old Patricia Bensend of West Point. She was driving southbound.
Troopers say Bensend crossed over the highway's center line and collided with Orr's vehicle head on.
Orr was killed as a result. Bensend received moderate injuries.
The collision is under the investigation of MHP.
- Noxubee County man dies in Neshoba County crash
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Hunt continues for Neshoba County escapee
- Man killed by law enforcement during Neshoba County house fire
- Noxubee County woman died in house fire
- De Kalb man dies from Noxubee County wreck
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- UPDATE: Name released of woman killed in Noxubee County crash