BROOKSVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Autopsy and toxicology results will shed more light on what exactly killed a 66-year-old Brooksville man following a wreck Wednesday morning.
The wreck happened sometime near 6:30 a.m. at Highway 145 and Highway 45 in Noxubee County.
Noxubee County Coroner R.L. Calhoun says O.C. Ivy, 66, of Brooksville, was pronounced dead at the scene of the wreck. It appears Ivy's vehicle ran a stop sign, hydroplaned and flipped.
However, Calhoun says Ivy suffered from a medical condition. The medical results will reveal if his medical condition played a part in his death.
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- De Kalb man dies from Noxubee County wreck
- Noxubee County man dies in Neshoba County crash
- Man dies after Lowndes County fatal wreck
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- Hamilton teen dies in Monday morning wreck
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck