NOXUBEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - It's up to the Tennessee courts whether a Noxubee County woman will return to Mississippi.
Amber Lynn Boyd was wanted for aggravated assault in Noxubee County. She was arrested Wednesday night in Memphis.
Noxubee County Sheriff Terry Grasseree says Boyd set up a man by luring him to a highway on Friday, June 1.
But when the man got there, three men shot 30 times into his vehicle.
The sheriff says one of the bullets grazed the victim.
According to Shelby County, Tenn. Court records, she is expected to go before a judge on Friday.
- Noxubee County fugitive arrested in Memphis
- Louisiana deputies capture Noxubee fugitive
- UPDATE: Noxubee fugitive heading back to Mississippi
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- Two MDOC employees arrested in Noxubee County
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- UPDATE: Arrest made for 2017 murder in Noxubee County
- 26-year-old fugitive arrested in California, returned to Lee County
- Some without water in Noxubee County