MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - Noxubee County schools will operate on a two-hour delay Friday.
Superintendent Rodriquez Broadnax says school will begin at 10 a.m. due to rain.
Teachers need to report at 9:15 a.m.
Broadnax says he and his director of transportation drove around parts of the county and found several roads washed out and impassable due to all the recent rain.
He says they will continue to play the situation by ear and operate accordingly.
- Noxubee County schools delay start Friday
- Takeover votes delayed on Humphreys, Noxubee schools
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- Faulty machine delays election results in Noxubee County
- State may take over Noxubee County schools
- Noxubee County School District holds public meeting
- Noxubee County schools working to improve education
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- Frozen pipes force school closure in Noxubee County School District