RIPLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - North MS Tool, Inc., is relocating its operations from Booneville to nearby Ripley.
The project is a $700,000 corporate investment and creates 10 jobs.
The company specializes in tool and die manufacturing for customers such as Winchester, Plumrose, American Pipe, etc.
The company is renting a facility from CECA Forge, where it began operations in August.
North MS Tool’s Booneville facility has been sold.
The addition of the 10 jobs brings North MS Tool’s employment to 20 workers. The existing jobs transferred from Booneville to the Ripley location.
- North MS Tool relocates operations to Ripley
- Ripley man reported missing
- FDA: Ripley's Delta Pharma ordered to stop operations
- State superintendent visits north MS school districts
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ripley mourns following deaths of students
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting
- UPDATE: Ripley boil water notice lifted
- Ripley PD look to ID warehouse burglar
- Flames erupt at furniture plant in Ripley