MYRTLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Firefighters responded to a house fire in Union County Friday morning.
The house is located at 115 County Road 14 in the Myrtle area.
A picture from the scene shows a large portion of the mobile home destroyed.
Firefighters say no one was inside.
Firefighters from New Albany, West Union and Pinedale responded.
The official cause of the fire is unknown at this time, said Union County Fire Coordinator Steve Coker.
A relative says that the family was away visiting relatieves in Louisiana when the fire started.
Sara Moody says her sister and their family have lost everything.
- No one inside house during Union County fire
- Union County house fire under investigation
- Pet dies in Union County house fire
- Fire destroys house in Union County
- No injuries in Union County house fire
- Fire damages Union County home
- Man and his dogs die in Union County house fire
- Forest fire contained in Union County
- Firefighters respond to Union County fire
- Home destroyed in Union County fire