COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Smoke and flames took to a home Saturday evening in Columbus.
It happened on Shepherd Road in east Columbus.
Fire officials said no one was in the home during the incident and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is to be determined.
- No one injured in Columbus house fire
- House destroyed in Columbus fire
- Three injured in Columbus shooting
- Firefighters respond to Columbus house fire
- Abandoned house catches fire in Columbus
- Columbus firefighters respond to house fire
- Columbus superintendent Hickman fired
- Columbus home catches fire
- Blaze damages house in Columbus
- One injured, one arrested in Columbus stabbing