GUNTOWN, Miss. (WTVA) - A Lee County man is still searching for a missing kangaroo.
John Mark Johnson, the operator of G&J Traveling Petting Zoo in Guntown, said the kangaroo could be anywhere in or near the Lee County area.
According to Johnson, the kangaroo escaped from her enclosure and has not been seen since.
She had only been with the petting zoo for a few days prior to the escape.
He is asking for the public to keep an eye out for the bouncing roo.
Worrying about her safety, Johnson is hoping drivers will use extra caution and deer hunters will look twice before shooting at their prey.
The kangaroo is shy, Johnson said, and he urges anyone who sees her to not capture her but call him as soon as possible.
His phone number is 662-401-2738.
- No luck finding missing Lee County kangaroo
- Search underway for missing kangaroo in Lee County
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- Missing child recovered in Lee County
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing man in Lee County
- 31-year-old man reported missing in Lee County
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Lee County judge sworn in