SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - There’s no word of any injuries following the Friday collapse of a building in Saltillo.
Drivers on Highway 45 can easily see what’s left of the building.
It's in the Turner Industrial Park near Jamie Whitten Boulevard and Thompson Avenue.
Firefighters say they were never called to the property, which is advertised by the Community Development Foundation as an industrial shell building.
- No injuries reported in Saltillo building collapse
- UPDATE: No serious injuries in Saltillo wreck
- UPDATE: No injuries in Saltillo business fire
- Former Saltillo banker indicted
- Human skull found in Saltillo
- Saltillo Public Works director resigns
- Semi catches fire in Saltillo
- Saltillo man charged with burglary
- Multiple injuries reported in morning accident
- Injury reported in Pontotoc County crash