COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - No injuries were reported following a crash that involved a Columbus Municipal School District bus with children onboard.
According to the Columbus Police Department, a car hit the school bus on Wednesday morning on Pandora Drive.
Nine children were on the bus.
Police said the car sideswiped the bus as the car tried to pass the stopped bus.
The bus did sustain minor damage to its side, according to Police.
- No injuries in morning school bus collision in Columbus
- No serious injuries in Columbus school bus accident
- No injuries in Columbus fire
- School bus backs into shed, no injuries
- Columbus collision sends bicyclist to hospital
- Police: Bicyclist injured in Columbus collision
- Lowndes County collision kills Columbus woman
- Columbus collision injures reserve sheriff's deputy
- Two receive injuries in Monroe County collision
- Minor injuries reported after Mantachie collision