BREAKING NEWS Former Mississippi House Speaker Billy McCoy dead at 77 Full Story
WEATHER AUTHORITY : Freeze Warning View Alerts

No injuries in Tupelo home fire

No one was injured in a fire on Lakeshire Drive.

Posted: Jun 23, 2018 8:10 AM
Updated: Jun 25, 2018 9:19 AM

TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - No one was injured in a fire on Lakeshire Drive.

It happened around 11 a.m. Friday.

Tupelo Fire Chief Thomas Walker says it was an electrical fire, that started in the living room behind a television.

Walker says the home is not a total loss but has heavy damage to the living room and attic.

Article Comments

Tupelo
Clear
19° wxIcon
Hi: 46° Lo: 30°
Feels Like: 7°
Columbus
Clear
19° wxIcon
Hi: 35° Lo: 20°
Feels Like: 12°
Oxford
Clear
16° wxIcon
Hi: 31° Lo: 15°
Feels Like: 16°
Starkville
Clear
21° wxIcon
Hi: 34° Lo: 19°
Feels Like: 21°
WTVA Radar
WTVA Temperatures
WTVA Severe Weather