BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – The cause of a truck fire in Booneville is under investigation.
Booneville Police Chief Michael Ramey says a call came into 911 sometime near 11:45 a.m. about a truck on fire in front of Factory Connection.
Ramey says no one was inside the 2017 Dodge Ram at the time.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames, but the truck is a total loss.
- No injuries in Booneville truck fire
- UPDATE: No injuries in Booneville house fire
- No injuries in truck fire
- No injuries reported in log truck fire
- No injuries in Lee truck fire
- Truck catches fire on I-22, no injuries
- Fire crews investigating after Booneville motel fire
- Multiple arrests in Booneville
- No injuries as semi-truck catches fire in Sherman
- Minor damage reported after Booneville church fire