UPDATE: The closure of this section of I-22 has reopened.
UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Troopers say no one was injured after an 18-wheeler ran off the roadway into a wooded area.
However, troopers advise peope to be cautous in the area.
Master Sgt. Ray Hall says the scene is in the westbound lane of Interstate 22 near milemarker 58. It's just a little west of the Glenfield Exit in Union County.
- No injuries after 18-wheeler runs off I-22
- Two 18-wheelers collide on I-22
- 18-wheeler fire shuts down part of I-22
- No injuries in 18-wheeler fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- Truck catches fire on I-22, no injuries
- I-22 wreck impacts traffic, injuries reported
- I-22 reopens after wreck