TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are treating a Tuesday night incident on South Feemster Lake Road as a medical call.
On Tuesday, April 10 at approximately 5:30 p.m., police responded to a residence in reference to a medical crisis.
"A family member was concerned about a loved one in possible emotional crisis," police stated.
Police say the person needing medical evalatuion was uncooperate and refused to come out of the home for evalutation.
Officers and medical personnel were able to negotiate with the person, who eventually came out without incident.
"At this time, no criminal charges are anticipated and this is being treated as a medical call," police finished.
- No charges expected following South Feemster Lake Rd. incident
- Columbus man faces federal charge in 2016 shooting incident
- Houston shooting incident under investigation
- Tupelo Police investigate incident at convenience store
- Columbus police investigating Thursday night incident
- Man wounded in Tupelo stabbing incident
- Starkville police respond to 'purse snatching' incident
- Incident ruled suicide in Monroe County
- Road closure expected in Amory
- Woman arrested on armed robbery charges after incident in front of jail