NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is accused of stabbing a man multiple times in New Albany.
New Albany police charged Monique High, 28, of New Albany, with aggravated assault.
The stabbing happened late Sunday evening in the area of Standish Street and Forest Heights Drive, according to police investigator Jeff Chism.
The man was taken to the hospital.
- New Albany police arrest woman for weekend stabbing
- Police continue investigation into New Albany stabbing incident
- Louisville woman arrested following casino hotel stabbing
- Booneville woman arrested for boyfriend's stabbing
- Police: Woman stabs boyfriend in Tupelo
- Police arrest New Albany man for KFC shooting
- Woman dies following morning stabbing
- Columbus woman charged for stabbing
- Woman arrested after weekend pursuit in Amory
- New Albany police warn of phone scams