NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - A New Albany man learned his fate for a crime he committed nearly 25 years ago.
Troy Lee Masters was sentenced to 24 years in prison for inappropriate contact with a minor.
The indictment says the incident happened in the early 90s. The victim is now 39 years old.
Masters must also register as a sex offender.
- New Albany man sentenced to prison
- Man serving life sentence dies at Mississippi prison
- Saltillo man sentenced to prison for identity theft
- Judge sentences Tishomingo man to serve 60 years in prison
- Tupelo teen sentenced to prison for robberies
- Report: Mississippi laws cause ‘extreme’ prison sentences
- UPDATE: Missing New Albany man found
- New Albany man dies in police custody
- Philadelphia man heads to prison
- Capital murder suspect found guilty, sentenced to life in prison