NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - The New Albany School District has increased its school bus safety measures.
On Wednesday, the school district went to social media to share its excitement.
Strobe lights have been installed on at least two buses. The buses also feature front and rear strobing stop signs.
For those on the WTVA 9 News mobile app, click here to see them.
- New Albany School District adds strobe lights for bus safety
- New Albany school officials seek school district upgrades in upcoming bond vote
- Booneville School District making changes to improve student safety
- New Albany school bond issue passes
- Amory police patrol bus routes for students safety
- Tupelo school district seeks to become 'District of Innovation'
- TRAFFIC ALERT: MDOT prepares to add traffic lights on Highway 45
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody in New Albany school threat
- New Albany schools resume normal operation after brief lockdown
- Student brings BB gun to New Albany school