NETTLETON, Miss. (WTVA) - Nettleton police are searching for the people responsible for the vandalism of United Furniture.
Nettleton Police Chief Gary Monaghan says the incident happened Saturday night at the plant.
“It was just a mess. They had twenty vending machines, and they were beaten up pretty bad, and they just took all the money out and demolished the machines,” Police Chief Gary Monaghan said.
He says money was taken from the machines. They think the person was trying to destroy them on purpose. They are not sure how much, but they think whoever did this got away with a lot.
The police chief says the vandals also stole three aluminum ramps. No furniture was confirmed stolen.
Police did find fingerprints and say they have some leads, but hope people with knowledge can come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Nettleton police at 662-963-2605.
- Nettleton police seek information about United Furniture vandals
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- United Furniture & Heritage Home Group finalize sale of Lane Furniture
- Police seek information about Oxford shooting
- Tupelo police seek information about armed robbery
- Tupelo police seek info on furniture store theft
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- MSU campus police seek suspect in campus vandalism
- Starkville police seek information on shooting, offering reward
- Tupelo police seek information about bucket truck theft