AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Nettleton man is accused of signing someone else's name to a purchase agreement.
According to the Amory Police Department, 35-year-old Alvis Eugene West is charged with false pretense and attempted false pretense.
His bond was set at $5,000. He's currently out on bond.
- Nettleton man accused of false pretense in Amory
- Woman charged with auto burglary, false pretense
- Man wanted for false pretenses out of Belmont
- Pontotoc woman charged with false pretense in Oxford
- Nettleton man accused of trafficking drugs in Monroe County
- Amory man arrested for arson
- Nettleton burglaries land man behind bars
- Innocent man put behind bars after false accusation
- Amory man charged with B&E of residence
- Police: Man waves gun at Amory factory