BALDWYN, Miss. (WTVA) - Full gas service has been restored in Baldwyn following a weekend break to the main gas line.
Tuesday evening, Mayor Michael James said service was restored to 99.9 percent of homes.
He said maybe one or two homeowners were not at their homes when crews arrived to relight their gas.
The break happened Saturday, affecting the entire city.
Crews from surrounding towns assisted, James said.
- UPDATE: Natural gas restored in Baldwyn
- Arrest made following Baldwyn gas station burglary
- Update: Police say Baldwyn man shot in the chest
- UPDATE: Teen indicted for capital murder for Baldwyn death
- Atmos Energy improving natural gas distribution system in Starkville
- Natural gas rates to rise for Atmos customers in Mississippi
- Crews called to natural gas leak in Tupelo
- Man found dead inside his Baldwyn home
- Three teens charged in Baldwyn murder
- Baldwyn police officers file lawsuit against city