MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WTVA) — Meteorologists from the National Weather Service in Memphis determined four tornadoes developed on Saturday in Northeast Mississippi.
They said two of them were EF-0 tornadoes while the remaining two were EF-1.
The strongest tornadoes are EF-5.
Those twisters caused damage from the Baldwyn area to the Burnsville and Iuka areas.
- NWS: Four tornadoes touched down Saturday in Northeast Mississippi
- Tornado touches down in Mississippi, Louisiana
- Surveyors confirm 6 tornadoes Saturday in Mississippi
- Storms cause damage across northeast Mississippi
- National Weather Service: At least 5 tornadoes hit northeast Mississippi on Monday
- Possible tornadoes strike parts of Mississippi, Louisiana
- Northeast Mississippi Law Enforcement Officers Memorial held in Tupelo
- Task force created to fight human trafficking in northeast Mississippi
- $52.4M federal grant will pay for northeast Mississippi road
- United Way provides school supplies to across Northeast Mississippi