STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State will travel to Nashville for the NCAA Super Regional this weekend.
The Bulldogs, winners for the Tallahassee Regional, will face off against Vanderbilt in a best of three series.
The first game will be played at 7 p.m. Friday.
Game two will be played at 8:30 p.m. on Saturday and if needed, Game three will be played Sunday at 5 p.m.
Other Super Regional Match ups:
Tennessee Tech at Texas
Minnesota at Oregon State
Auburn at Florida
Stetson at North Carolina
Washington at Cal-State Fullerton
Duke at Texas Tech
South Carolina at Arkansas
- NCAA: Mississippi State to Nashville for Super Regional
- Mississippi State tops Stanford 6-2 in NCAA super regionals
- Diamond Dawgs Fall In Game Two Of Nashville Super Regional
- Mississippi State in Super Regional for third straight year
- Mississippi State beats Miami 5-2, back in super regionals
- Mississippi State opens NCAA Starkville Regional with 11-6 win over Southern
- Mississippi State to host 2019 Starkville Regional
- Ole Miss named NCAA Regional host
- Mississippi State earns national seed for NCAA Championship
- Mississippi State placed on 3 years probation by NCAA