MYRTLE, Miss. (WTVA ) - The Myrtle Board of Aldermen set a date in late October for a special election to fill a vacancy on the board.
Voters will head to the Myrtle Town Hall on October 30th, Mayor Micheal Canerdy said.
The date to qualify will be October 10th by 5 p.m.
- Myrtle Board of Aldermen set date for special election
- Starkville Board of Aldermen denies pride parade
- Gov. Bryant sets date for Okolona special election
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for U.S. Senate
- Saltillo Board of Aldermen vote to switch to river water
- Aberdeen board of aldermen cut mayor's salary again
- Saltillo Board of Aldermen discuss updates on brown water battle
- Another special election set for Aberdeen
- Starkville aldermen to talk utility improvements
- Oxford aldermen expected to approve bond plan