KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WTVA) - Two murder suspects surrendered themselves to Kosciusko police on Monday morning.
Police Chief Herbert Dew confirmed Stephen Adams and Ruben Bell are in custody.
Both are charged with murder and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
They were later transported to the Leake County Correctional Facility in Carthage.
Kosciusko police had been seeking the men’s whereabouts in connection to a fatal shooting that happened on Wednesday.
On that day, police officers found two shooting victims on North Natchez Street.
Attala County Coroner Sam Bell pronounced one victim, Rodney Williams, 31, of Kosciusko, dead at the scene.
- Murder suspects surrender to Kosciusko police
- Kosciusko police search for shoplifting suspects
- Police investigate Kosciusko bank scam
- UPDATE: Vardaman shooting suspect surrenders to police
- Two charged with murder in Kosciusko shooting
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- Florida carjacking suspects crash in Kosciusko
- Tunica County murder suspect surrenders to law enforcement
- Police seek ID's in Kosciusko scam
- Kosciusko police seek ID of woman