EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - A fatal shooting in Webster County lands a man in jail for murder.
The shooting happened early Sunday morning at an address on Highway 182 West.
The shooting victim later died at a local hospital.
Webster County Sheriff Andy McCants identified the shooting victim as Earl Jerome Cullum.
The suspect, Charles Jarmaine Potts, is charged with murder.
- Murder arrest made after weekend shooting in Webster County
- Auto burglary arrest made in Webster County
- American flag stolen from East Webster High School, arrest made
- Reward offered In Webster County shooting
- Three arrested in Webster County theft ring
- Two more Webster County sheriff's employees arrested
- Attempted murder arrest made in Calhoun County
- Manslaughter arrest made in Noxubee County shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County shooting