COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - An Alabama man is accused of leading local law enforcement on a chase.
The incident happened on Monday, Feb. 25.
At 7:04 p.m., Lowndes County sheriff’s deputies were notified that Millport, Alabama, police were chasing a car toward the state line.
The suspect was identified as Glen Clayton Minor, 37, of Vernon.
Once across the state line, the chase continued through the Steens community. Officers were able to stop him in Lowndes County.
Minor and his 26-year-old female passenger were taken into custody.
He is charged with felony fleeing in Lowndes County.
The female passenger was not charged.
Minor could face charges in Alabama once he is released from custody in Mississippi.
- Police chase ends in Lowndes County, driver arrested
- Lowndes County officers chase down, arrest wanted man
- Lowndes County chase results in the arrest of Alabama man
- UPDATE: Lee County chase ends in arrest
- Multi-county chase ends in arrest
- Lowndes deputy, driver taken to hospital after chase
- Police chase ends in Pontotoc
- Lowndes County wreck sends driver to hospital
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County