KEMPER COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A person is in custody following a multi-county chase south of Columbus.
Lowndes County Chief Deputy Marc Miley confirms the pursuit led to the area of the Noxubee/Kemper County line.
Noxubee County Sheriff Terry Grasseree confirms his agency was involved in the incident as well.
The reasoning behind the chase has not been confirmed at this time.
This is a developing story.
- Multi-county chase ends in arrest
- Aberdeen man arrested after multi-state chase
- Suspects identified in multi-county chase
- UPDATE: Lee County chase ends in arrest
- UPDATE: Columbus man arrested for multi-state chase
- Sheriff: Man in custody after multi-county chase
- Two arrested in multi-county theft ring
- UPDATE: Two arrested for multi-county burglaries
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Chase through Tupelo ends in arrest