TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo authorities say a motorcyclist was taken to the hospital after colliding with a car on Saturday.
The incident was reported around 12:30 p.m. at Barnes Crossing Road and Gloster Street in front of Zaxby's.
Witnesses who saw the accident happen say the driver appeared to be okay.
The current condition of the driver is unknown.
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Driver not injured after Tupelo traffic accident
- Motorcyclist taken to ER after Tupelo wreck
- Motorcyclist accused of assaulting Tupelo police officer
- Motorcyclist flown to hospital after accident in Columbus
- No injuries reported after Tupelo traffic accident
- Children not injured in school bus accident
- Troopers: One injured in two-vehicle accident
- Man injured in Tupelo house fire