TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo authorities say a motorcyclist was taken to the hospital after colliding with a car on Saturday.
The incident was reported around 12:30 p.m. at Barnes Crossing Road and Gloster Street in front of Zaxby's.
Witnesses who saw the accident happen say the driver appeared to be okay.
The current condition of the driver is unknown.
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Motorcyclist flown to hospital after accident in Columbus
- Man injured in Tupelo house fire
- UPDATE: Injured Tupelo firefighter in good spirits
- Children not injured in school bus accident
- Troopers: One injured in two-vehicle accident
- AL troopers identify motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Accident causes power outage in parts of Tupelo
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies man in Tupelo fatal accident