COLUMBUS, Miss (WTVA) -- A motorcyclist has been flown to a hospital following a two-vehicle wreck Thursday evening.
Video and a photo from the scene was sent in by a viewer.
Columbus police say the accident happened around 9 p.m. at the Highway 82 off ramp on Main Street.
A truck and motorcycle collided.
The condition of the driver is unknown at this time.
Stay with us for the very latest.
- Motorcyclist flown to hospital after accident in Columbus
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- Columbus traffic accident sends driver to hospital
- Columbus fire truck in accident
- Troopers: One flown to hospital after Prentiss County wreck
- Accident backed up Friday traffic near Columbus
- Columbus police work multiple Monday accidents
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Columbus wreck sends 2 to hospital
- UPDATE: Man hospitalized after Lowndes train accident