COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus collision that involved a motorcycle sent one person to the hospital.
According to law enforcement, the collision happened just before 10 p.m. on Saturday on Highway 45 in front of a McDonald's restaurant.
The motorcyclist was transported to a hospital in Jackson.
Editor's Note: This article was modified Monday morning.
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital after car collision in Columbus
- Columbus collision sends bicyclist to hospital
- Motorcyclist flown to hospital after accident in Columbus
- Police: Bicyclist injured in Columbus collision
- Lowndes County collision kills Columbus woman
- Columbus collision injures reserve sheriff's deputy
- Shannon collision sends two to hospital
- Train collision sends truck driver to hospital
- No injuries in morning school bus collision in Columbus
- Columbus wreck sends 2 to hospital