ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - The mother accused of kidnapping her children from Aberdeen has been returned to Monroe County in handcuffs.
Ashli Brown and three missing children from Aberdeen
Ashli Brown, 27, has been fingerprinted and interviewed. Her bond was set at $25,000. She will make her initial court appearance next Wednesday on three counts of kidnapping.
Brown is accused of taking the children from their great grandparents' in Aberdeen to Florida in early February. All were found near Miami in late-February.
- Mother returned to Aberdeen, faces kidnapping charges
- Aberdeen mother agrees to face charges in MS for kidnapping
- Aberdeen man faces drug charge in Monroe County
- Aberdeen man faces long list of charges in Monroe County
- Aberdeen women charged with using fake money
- Aberdeen man charged with church burglary
- Aberdeen alderman passes away
- Fatal shooting in Aberdeen
- Aberdeen shooting under investigation
- Police investigate Aberdeen shooting