PLANTERSVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County authorities are still actively working the case of a man who died from gunshot wounds last Wednesday.
Keith Anderson, 46, was found in the yard of his own home, where blue and yellow flowers have been placed in his memory.
Mary Arnold, his mother, was at home at the time of the shooting. She says it was all like a nightmare.
Two workers at a nearby Exxon station say detectives asked for their video surveillance the day of the shooting.
"They were looking for a specific car going down Highway 6," said Amanda O'Neil. "Our cameras did not reach that far for them to see the vehicle they needed to see."
Family says that the victim has two children who live in Alabama.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Mother of dead Plantersville man calls shooting a "nightmare"
- Plantersville alderman election results
- Plantersville man pleads not guilty to burglaries
- Plantersville looking for new police chief
- Plantersville wreck sends 2 to hospital
- Retiree donates money, land, building to Plantersville
- Coroner: Autopsy shows Plantersville man died from gunshot wounds
- UPDATE: Plantersville man indicted after crash kills Oxford teacher
- 11 vehicles involved in Columbus traffic nightmare
- Man dead, officer wounded in Alabama shooting