COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A mother and her daughter have been found and are safe, according to the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office.
The sheriff's office issued a welfare concern on Wednesday.
According to the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Department, 24-year-old Leah Karman and her daughter, Adaline Owens, 3, had not been heard from since Aug. 5.
A report on Aug. 29 alleged Karman left with her daughter on Aug. 5 from an address on Henry Road in Lowndes County.
The sheriff's office did not indicate where the duo was found.
- Subjects of welfare concern in Lowndes County are now safe
- Starkville Police: Subject of welfare concern found safe
- 31-year-old subject of welfare concern in Starkville
- UPDATE: Subject in fatal standoff in Lowndes County identified
- UPDATE: Lowndes County teen found safe
- Starkville police, family concerned for woman's welfare
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Columbus man subject of Silver Alert found safe
- Lowndes County murder conviction overturned