WEBSTER COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A traffic stop leads to the seizure of weapons from a house in Webster County and two felony arrests.
Webster County Investigator Landon Griffin says Deputy Dillion Cates conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of Clarkson Road and Buster Vaughn Road around midnight Wednesday, December 20.
The driver of the stopped vehicle, Donald Wayne Fason, handed the deputy meth during the stop.
The investigation resulted in officers using a search warrant at a house on Fame Church Road at approximately 4 a.m.
There they seized seven firearms. Griffin says Fason and another occupant, Larry Fason, are both convicted felons.
As a result, Larry Fason was charged with two counts of possession of a firearm by a felon.
Donald Fason was charged with five counts of possession of a firearm by a felon.
Griffin said the narcotics were handed over to the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
- Morning search leads to two felony arrests in Webster County
- Morning collision kills Webster County woman
- Three arrested in Webster County theft ring
- Auto burglary arrest made in Webster County
- Two more Webster County sheriff's employees arrested
- Webster County inmates face charges
- UPDATE: Webster escapee captured, more arrests expected
- Webster County supervisors must appoint new sheriff following arrest
- Murder arrest made after weekend shooting in Webster County
- Two arrested in Webster County after law enforcement discovery