TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A golf tournament Monday in Tupelo was expected to raise more than $20,000 for the Regional Rehabilitation Center.
This was the 15th year for the Nita and Bob Butler Golf Tournament, which had more than 25 teams participating at the Tupelo Country Club.
Proceeds help the center, which provides physical, speech and occupational therapy for people across the area free of charge.
"It all goes to help us maintain the therapists that we have there at the Rehab Center, and most importantly, if we're able to do that, we're able to see more people and help more people," said center director Robby Parman.
- Thousands of dollars from golf tournament to benefit Regional Rehab
- Regional Rehab holds annual golf tournament
- Celebration of Hope telethon raises thousand of dollars for Regional Rehab Center
- Telethon raises thousands for Tupelo's Regional Rehab Center
- Francie Kate Foote finds her voice at Regional Rehab Center
- Regional Rehab helps Preston Thomas learn with dyslexia
- Randy Smith celebrates progress at Regional Rehab Center
- Celebration of Hope: Regional Rehab brings Chance Summerford and his family together
- Starkville requests golf cart districts
- MSU drops Tallahassee Regional opener