TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - More information is slowly coming out following a recent shooting incident in Tupelo almost two months ago.
The shooting took place near Hadley Street just off South Veterans Boulevard on March 22.
Police confirmed there were three victims.
It's still unclear what led up to the shooting. Witnesses confirmed they saw vehicles leave the area after the shooting.
Police say three victims were brought to the hospital for treatment. Two of them arrived by car. The third was found on the floor of a transit bus.
"In our communities we should be concerned with any shooting, any crime," commented Kenny Key of Tupelo. "So we just what to know exactly what's going on with it and who's involved."
According to Tupelo police reports, the shooter may have fled in a green sedan.
As of now, police have not revealed any possible suspects and no arrests have been made. Police say they have no new information to release.
- More info coming out after March shooting in Tupelo
- UPDATE: More info released following Oxford shooting
- UPDATE: More info needed following Lyric shooting
- Tupelo police seek info on furniture store theft
- Change coming to Tupelo intersection
- Retail development coming to Tupelo
- Comic Con comes to Tupelo
- Tupelo police respond to shooting
- Tupelo Police investigate Thanksgiving shooting
- Coroner identifies Tupelo shooting victim