TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Mooreville man is serving 10 years in prison in connection with a DUI accident resulting in injuries.
Ronald Yoe, 62, entered a guilty plea to one count of aggravated DUI and two counts of felony DUI on October 31.
A judge sentenced him to 10 years in prison and five years probation.
Yoe was driving when his vehicle collided head-on with another car in Lee County in December 2016.
He was arrested three times on DUI charges after indictments were handed down earlier this year.
Yoe is currently in custody of the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Mooreville man sent to prison on DUI-related charges
- Fire destroys Mooreville home
- UPDATE: Mooreville woman charged with murder in man's death
- UPDATE: Mooreville man dies in Thursday crash
- Mooreville High School 2018 graduation
- Belmont man charged with third DUI
- Oxford man charged with third DUI
- Starkville police charge man with third DUI
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- West Point man faces drug-related charges