MOOREVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Nettleton man is accused of breaking into the gym at Mooreville High School.
According to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, the burglary happened early Saturday morning.
Several items were taken from inside the building and from inside a Lee County School District-owned vehicle that was parked there.
The suspect, Christopher Gann, 24, is charged with burglary of a commercial building and burglary of an automobile.
The missing items are still being recovered.
Gann also faces other felony charges in Lee County.
Other law enforcement agencies are investigating Gann for additional felony offenses, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 662-680-5766.
- Man arrested for Mooreville school burglary
- Mooreville High School 2018 graduation
- Fire destroys Mooreville home
- UPDATE: Soft lockdown lifted at Mooreville school
- Investigation underway into Mooreville school threat
- UPDATE: Mooreville man dies in Thursday crash
- Mooreville men arrested, charged for Lee County scam
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Men ordered to serve prison time for burglary of Mooreville post office
- Mooreville residents react to break-in