SPLUNGE, Miss. (WTVA) - A tornado siren is currently not working in the Splunge community of Monroe County.
Monroe County EMA Director Donna Sanderson is urging residents in this community to be extra weather aware.
She said last weekend's severe weather damaged the siren.
To stay weather aware, you can download WTVA's news and weather apps.
Also, you can watch WTVA's live severe weather coverage by watching our livestream.
- Monroe EMA: Tornado siren not working in Splunge
- Crews replace broken tornado siren in Houston
- Is there too much trust in tornado sirens?
- One dead following tornado in Monroe County
- Warning siren not working at Lee County fire station
- Monroe County road work begins Monday
- Monroe County awaiting declaration before tornado debris pick-up
- Water levels recede, Clay County EMA able to survey damage