MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men from Monroe County face drug-related charges.
The following was provided by the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
Latham Cockerham, 37, of Hamilton, was arrested on Friday, May 17 and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent.
Duston Pickle, 29, of Amory, was arrested with Cockerham and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent
The sheriff's department say the two have been in the Monroe County jail multiple times during the past six months on drug charges while on probation through the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County
- Two men face drug charges
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Deputies arrest two Monroe County men on drug charges