ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - A drug raid in Monroe County sent three people to jail.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell identified the suspects as:
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell said this is one of the largest drug busts since he's been sheriff.
- Dallas Blair, 27, of Caledonia
- James Crisp, 33, of Gattman
- Tiffany Taylor, 23, of Caledonia
All three were arrested Wednesday and charged with feloniously traffic of controlled substance with intent.
The sheriff said the raid happened in the Gattman community, which is along the Alabama state line.
He said officers seized almost a half pound of methamphetamine, ecstasy pills, marijuana and a large amount of cash.
Cantrell described the bust as one of the largest during his time as sheriff.
- Monroe County drug raid lands three people in jail
- Drug round-up in Monroe County sends five people to jail
- Prentiss County roadside stop lands man in jail for drugs
- Trio arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County
- Three arrested for drugs in Monroe County
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- 2 arrested for drugs in Monroe County
- Monroe County looking to ban Kratom drug