LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Mooreville Fire Chief Ron Witte says the department responded to a mobile home fire on County Road 1400 around midnight Wednesday.
According to Witte, no one was inside the home at the time of the fire. He says the home is considered a total loss.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Mobile home considered total loss after fire
- Home considered total loss after fire in Tupelo
- Bruce home a total loss after fires
- Starkville home is total loss after early morning fire
- Mantachie home a total loss after morning fire
- Historic West Point home deemed a total loss after fire
- Lowndes County home a total loss after fire
- Firefighters battle mobile home fire
- No injuries reported in mobile home fire
- Family left with nothing after fire destroys mobile home