EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - Robin Mixon has been named interim administrator of North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora.
She assumed the role on May 1 after the resignation of former administrator Wes Sigler.
She will continue in her role as administrator of NMMC-Eupora's long-term care facility.
She joined the hospital's staff in 2004 and has served in various leadership positions.
She's a graduate of Mississippi University for Women and Trident University.
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Mississippi Hospital Associations awards NMMC Eupora
- EMCC names interim president
- Nunez named director of HIM at NMMC
- EMCC names Young interim president
- Oxford names interim police chief
- NMMC moving its pediatrics unit
- Prather named interim CEO for Starkville Partnership
- Monroe County supervisors name interim sheriff
- Gov. Bryant appoints Eupora native as interim executive director of the MS Division of Medicaid