JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Last month, Mississippi saw the lowest level of unemployment ever recorded in Mississippi.
According to the Mississippi Department of Employment Security, Mississippi’s unemployment rate fell in November 2017 to 4.8 percent.
This is better than October’s 4.9 percent and November 2016’s rate of 5.6 percent.
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in November
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in December
- Mississippi continues to see record low unemployment
- Union, Pontotoc counties see low unemployment rates for November
- New record low unemployment rate for Alabama in November
- Mississippi unemployment rate near historic low
- Mississippi releases county unemployment numbers
- Alabama unemployment rate matches all-time low
- Alabama unemployment rate is at historic low
- Mississippi sees low number of requests for absentee ballots