JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The state of Mississippi reported its second death from the coronavirus, the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) confirmed Wednesday morning.
The victim, a 60-65-year-old man, was from Holmes County and had underlying health conditions. Holmes County is located just west of Kosciusko.
He died at a hospital. The MSDH did not specify which hospital.
The MSDH reported the state’s first death last week, a man from Hancock County.
As of Wednesday morning, Mississippi reported 377 cases.
- Mississippi reports first coronavirus death
- Mississippi reports second coronavirus death
- REPORT: State examines child deaths in Mississippi
- Webster County man among five coronavirus deaths in Mississippi
- Mississippi reports its first presumptive positive case of coronavirus
- Mississippi reports first coronavirus case, recommends avoiding mass gatherings
- Measles exposure reported in Mississippi
- Mississippi governor appoints coronavirus prep committee
- Mississippi coronavirus total up to 10