JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — The Mississippi State Department of Health Wednesday night reported its first presumptive positive case of coronavirus.
According to the state, it's a man from Forrest County who recently traveled to Florida.
At the moment, he is isolating himself at home while the state awaits confirmation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The state confirmed Thursday the first case of coronavirus.
- Mississippi reports its first presumptive positive case of coronavirus
- NMMC: Treating 4 patients with presumptive cases of coronavirus
- MedPlus clinic in Tupelo reports positive coronavirus case
- Mississippi reports first coronavirus death
- Mississippi reports second coronavirus death
- Mississippi reports first coronavirus case, recommends avoiding mass gatherings
- Coronavirus: 663 cases in Mississippi, 644 cases in Alabama
- MSDH reports 9 new coronavirus cases
- MSDH reports coronavirus case in Winston County