GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - Deer hunters found the body of a missing Tennessee man near the Grenada County/Montgomery County line.
Montgomery County Coroner Allan Pratt said the hunters found the body of Rodney Melton, 52, Sunday morning.
He was found on a logging road south of Highway 51, Pratt said.
The coroner sent the body to Pearl for an autopsy and official identification.
Melton was reported missing on Friday in Bartlett, Tennessee, and there appeared to be no visible signs of trauma to his body, Pratt said.
Melton’s car was left in Grenada, not far from where he was found dead.
- Missing Tennessee man found dead near Grenada
- Police: Man found dead in Grenada pool
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake
- Grenada firefighters respond to house fire, man found dead
- UPDATE: Tennessee murder suspect found dead
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- Missing Union County man found dead
- UPDATE: Man, woman found shot to death in Grenada County
- Grenada County man's body found in a well