FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Itawamba County sheriff's investigators say a teenage girl reported missing this week has been found and the man she was believed to be with is now in jail.
Jason Dickinson with the sheriff's department says Paige Coleman, 15, of Mantachie, was found in Tupelo.
In jail in connection with the case is Billy Ray Bailey, Junior, 25.
Stay with WTVA 9 News, WTVA.com and the WTVA 9 News app for updates on this story.
- Missing Itawamba County teen found, man in jail
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing Itawamba teen
- Itawamba supervisors decide new jail location
- UPDATE: Missing teen found in Oktibbeha County
- UPDATE: Missing Chickasaw County teen found
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County teen found safe
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen found
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal