FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Itawamba County sheriff's investigators say a teenage girl reported missing this week has been found and the man she was believed to be with is now in jail.
Jason Dickinson with the sheriff's department says Paige Coleman, 15, of Mantachie, was found in Tupelo.
In jail in connection with the case is Billy Ray Bailey, Junior, 25.
Stay with WTVA 9 News, WTVA.com and the WTVA 9 News app for updates on this story.
- Missing Itawamba County teen found, man in jail
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing Itawamba teen
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- UPDATE: Missing teen found in Oktibbeha County
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Man found dead in Pontotoc County jail
- Three teens caught for graffiti in Itawamba County
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe