BELMONT, Miss. (WTVA) - A missing Belmont teenager who is the subject of a statewide alert may be traveling in an SUV.
The search continues for Monica O'Bryan, 15.
Belmont Police Chief Donald Thomas believes she may be traveling in a gold Chevrolet Trailblazer that has damage to its left front side.
According to the police chief, eyewitnesses said the SUV was seen in the 100 block of Old Highway 25 Tuesday morning. O’Bryan lives along the highway with her grandmother.
She left behind a note stating she was stressed about school, Thomas said.
Previous Article - State issues missing child alert for Belmont teenager
She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs approximately 200 pounds. She has blue eyes and blondish, red hair. She has scars up and down both of her arms, forearms and wrist. Thomas said she had cut herself.
Members of her family said she suffers from a medical condition that may impair her judgment.
Anyone with information about O’Bryan’s whereabouts should call the Belmont Police Department at 662-454-3381.
- Missing Belmont teen may be traveling in gold SUV
- Missing Belmont teen headed home
- Missing Belmont teens found in New Orleans
- UPDATE: Missing Belmont teen found in Tishomingo
- Town welcomes Belmont child home
- Belmont family seeking heart transplant
- Missing girl from Belmont found safe in Iowa
- State issues missing child alert for Belmont teenager
- Belmont man charged with third DUI
- Belmont man charged with meth possession