(WTVA) - The Mississippi State and Ole Miss men's basketball teams have found out their opponents in the NCAA tournament.
The Bulldogs (23-10) are the number 5 seed in the East Region and will open play Friday against Liberty in San Jose at 6:27 p.m. CT.
The Flames (28-6), the number 12 seed, clinched a spot in the NCAA tournament by winning the Atlantic Sun Conference tournament.
The winner advances to play Sunday the winner of Virginia Tech-Saint Louis.
The Rebels (20-12) are the number 8 seed in the South Region and will face Oklahoma Friday in Columbia, South Carolina at 11:40 a.m. CT.
The Sooners (19-13), the number 9 seed, finished seventh in the Big 12 but had a 12-1 out-of-conference record and notched a win late in the season against Kansas.
The winner will play Sunday the winner between Virginia, the region's number 1 seed, and Gardner-Webb.
Mississippi State returns to the NCAA tournament after a decade-long drought. Ole Miss last appeared in the tourney in 2015.
- Miss. State, Ole Miss men find out NCAA tournament future
- Ole Miss named NCAA Regional host
- Report: Ole Miss to receive NCAA ruling Friday
- Ole Miss submits notice of appeal to NCAA
- Ole Miss appeals NCAA punishment, citing abuse of discretion
- NCAA rules 5 former Ole Miss players immediately eligible
- Ole Miss wins NCAA appeal; penalty restricting unofficial visits overturned
- Hot-shooting Oklahoma beats Ole Miss 95-72 in NCAAs
- Ole Miss downs Kent State 38-17
- Alabama downs Ole Miss 62-7